AVIXA announces the 2021 leadership of the association’s councils and committees.
“AVIXA’s councils and committees are made up of dedicated individuals from different facets of the industry who work together to build a stronger AV community,” said Lee Dodson, Vice President of Global Industry Engagement, AVIXA. “We’re thrilled to welcome our new leadership members who will bring their unique talents and perspectives to these roles to guide important industry initiatives.”
A complete listing of the 2021 AVIXA Council and Committee leadership appears below:
- Consultants Council: Joseph D’Angelo, D’Angelo & Associates, and Peter Hunt, Hewshott International
- Diversity Council: Charmaine Torruella, Verrex
- Independent Technical Service Council: Mark DelGuidice, Atlantis
- Live Events Council: Justin Frick, AV Chicago
- Manufacturers Council: Vince Shuster, MediaStar Systems
- Membership Committee: Kevin McLoughlin, The Royal Society of Medicine
- Systems Integrators Council: George V. Fournier, Jr., AV Design Engineer
- Technology Managers Council: Michael Pederson, Iowa State University
- Women’s Council: Brandy Alvarado, Business Development Manager
- Young AV Council: Gregory Rushton, Mulvey & Banani AV Inc. and Matt Eckstein, AE Design, Inc.
AVIXA thanks outgoing council and committee leadership members: Scott Norder, RGB Spectrum, of the Manufacturers Council; John Leposa, Encore, of the Live Events Council; Randy Riebe, Yamaha Corporation, of the Membership Committee; and Christopher Hewitt, University of Guelph, of the Young AV Council.