LD Systems announces a new release of additional EASE files for its installation loudspeaker series.
Since releasing the DDQ Series’ active full-range touring-class loudspeakers as GLL files for the leading 3-D acoustic simulation software during the past few months, LD Systems has invested heavily in licensing additional loudspeaker series for the installation industry. The EASE files are now available for a wide range of installation loudspeakers for EASE, EASE Focus 3, and EASE Address applications.
The complete list of licensed LD Systems products includes the following loudspeaker series and products:
• CONTRACTOR: CFL52, CFL62, CICS52, CICS62
• CURV500: S2, DSAT, iSUB, TS SUB, SE SUB
• MAUI: MAUI i1
• SAT: SAT 42 G2, SAT 62 G2 (A), SAT 82 G2 (A), SAT 102 G2, SAT 122 G2, SAT 242 G2, SAT, 262 G2, SAT 442 G2, SUB88 (A), SUB 10 A
• STINGER: STINGER 8 G3 (A), STINGER 10 G3 (A), STINGER 12 G3 (A), STINGER 15 G3 (A), STINGER 28 G3 (A), STINGER SUB15 G3 (A), STINGER SUB18 G3 (A)
• DDQ: DDQ 10, DDQ 12, DDQ 15, DDQ SUB 212, DDQ SUB 18
EASE Focus 3 and EASE Address
EASE Focus 3 is the universal 3-D planning tool for simulating direct sound from loudspeaker systems. EASE Address is two-dimensional simulation software for configuring and modeling ceiling loudspeaker systems. Based on AFMG’s EASE industry standard, EASE Focus 3 and EASE Address offer users a large array of functions for LD Systems loudspeaker series:
• Simulation of controllable loudspeaker lines, ceiling loudspeakers (EASE Address), conventional point sound sources, subwoofers, etc.
• Flexible definition of audience areas, sectional planes, and receiver positions for detailed evaluation
• Immediate calculation of sound coverage and frequency response of the systems
• Support for mixed systems from different manufacturers within a project
• Optimization with FIRmaker for calculating FIR filters that are adapted to the room geometry
• Use of different LD Systems loudspeakers in one project