The ISE Digital platform is live! ISE Digital (1-2 June) launches next week with an exciting content programme.
But for those already registered, the Cisco-powered platform is now available to explore. You can start adding sessions to your personal schedule, ready for next week.
Integrated Systems Events Managing Director Mike Blackman said: “I am excited to reveal that the ISE Digital platform, powered by CISCO, is now Live for you to start exploring online. This is the first ever, full scale ISE Digital, a rich, hybrid initiative, seeking to break new ground and celebrating our presence in ISE’s new home at the Fira de Barcelona. The ISE Digital platform is extensive, so I urge you to register now, browse the site – and start planning your own agenda for when the content goes live on 1 June. What a great team effort this has been - we’ve made it!”
With special thanks to presenting show partner KNX and headline sponsors Bosch, Lang, Panasonic, Shure and ACCIÓ - let ISE Digital help shape your roadmap to the future
Enjoy live Keynotes, Reporter Roundtables and market insights from the Main Stage. Explore Partner Hubs, the Product Innovation Channel, a dedicated Shure channel, and six Technology Channels, sponsored by KNX, Lenovo, MA Lighting, Sennheiser and Vivitek.
Join in via the polls and live chat available during every live-stream session. There is also a Spanish-language channel for those unable to make the trip to Barcelona as well as the Student Zone, a collaboration between AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE looking to provide information to students looking to forge careers in our exciting industry.
The easy to navigate platform features the Main Stage programme (highlighted BLUE), Technology Channels (highlighted YELLOW), Product Innovation Channel (highlighted GREEN) – as well as Hubs packed full of content from AVIXA and CEDIA as well as sponsors and show partners.
Here are some of the ‘must-see’ sessions available at your fingertips:
Paving the way forward – A roadmap to success from the Main Stage
A fascinating programme of live and digital content curated with TNW, AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE exhibitors and partners to provide you with tools to navigate out of the pandemic, mixing live action from Barcelona with the ISE Digital agenda.
Day One is titled ‘Rising to the challenge: Finding opportunity through crisis’. It is themed around the pro AV industry’s role in recovering from the Covid crisis: and where the new opportunities lie.
Day Two looks further ahead into the future, and also examines some of the fundamental issues around business success, including sustainability and brand purpose.
• Day 1: On the Sofa with Ventura Barba, CEO of the Sónar Festival. Tackling the tech trends you need to have on your radar and why, Ventura will explore how technology has accelerated and what’s been put on the backburner over the last 12 months. If you want to master a changing landscape and influence a new future, this is one session not to be missed.
• Day 2: Sustainability Accelerated. On the Sofa with Tom Raftery, Global Vice President, Futurist & Innovation Evangelist at SAP. Sustainability is at the top of the global agenda and modern society is increasingly concerned with sustainability initiatives; ignoring it can only result in being left behind. Takeaways from this session will include advice on what is the perfect destination for a sustainable business.
• 1 June: ‘Marketing Tactics in an Online World’. Rebecca Roth, Social Media Specialist & Imaging Coordinator at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center and Genia Shipova, Chief Marketing Officer at Daily Motion talk digital marketing tactics. Curated by TNW.
• 2 June: ‘What’s Your Purpose?’ Alice K. Steenland, Chief Sustainability Officer, Dassault Systèmes, is joined by other experts for this peer-to-peer knowledge exchange on how to position your brand and service in a post pandemic world. Curated by TNW.
• 2 June: ‘Workspace Planning’ In partnership.
Providing both live-streamed and on-demand content the Technology Channels on ISE Digital are organised into six themed areas. Each channel contains an overview of the market from a topic expert, plus contributions from leading solutions providers.
- Smart Building – sponsored by KNX
- Live Events & Audio – sponsored by MA Lighting
- Workspace Evolution – sponsored by Lenovo
- Digital Learning – sponsored by Sennheiser
- Digital Signage – sponsored by Vivitek
- XR in Today’s Reality
Product innovation channel
Alongside the Partner Hubs, the Product Innovation Channel provides plenty of information and videos on the latest solutions in the industry. It’s where you can interact with key industry brands and find out what’s new. Companies featured include Aopen, Artome, Cisco, Daktronics, Datapath, GIRA, Jabra, Logitech, MA Lighting, Netgear, Newline Interactive, NewTek.
Watch live and interact via the chat function. Visit the ISE website for the latest exhibitor updates and features.
Closing with an AV Experience
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind performance which will see Artist and Creative Technologist, Alba G Corral entertain both the virtual and the physical audience. Combining art, technology and music – Alba will be performing her AV Generative Graphics Performance in Realtime – Live-streamed to ISE Digital from the Main Stage in Barcelona – mark your diaries now! Tuesday, 1st Jun at 16:55 CET.
AVIXA and CEDIA
AVIXA will be providing valuable education content, free of charge, in Spanish, Italian, French, and English available on the AVIXA Hub. You can also catch AVIXA on the mainstage:
· 1 June: Global Pro AV Outlook: Charting a Path Out of the Pandemic. AVIXA’s analysis of global AV solution areas and vertical markets will give you a competitive edge and the data needed to steer business growth.
· 2 June: Regional Pro AV Trends: A Deeper Dive. Follow-on from Global Pro AV Outlook, AVIXA Market Intelligence takes a deeper dive into specific geographic markets to help AV leaders navigate Western Europe, Latin America and Spanish markets.
CEDIA will be looking at the key issues facing the future of residential automation. CEDIA will be running two panel discussion in the CEDIA HUB: Climate Emergency Panel and Developer, Designer, Architect Panel. Plus, live on the main stage.
· 1 June: Recovery: Navigating the Post-Pandemic Landscape. CEDIA explores how the pandemic has affected supply chains and how to mitigate these impacts; the explosion of media offerings for the home and what the integrator needs to know to be able to deliver the best experience to the client; and how an integrator can take advantage of wellness, sustainability, and assisted living.
· 2 June: The Integrator of 2025: What’s Next? Based on a new CEDIA white paper, Panellists discuss the four segments of critical importance to the occupants of a residence – Presence, Comfort, Safety, Sustainability; holistic design and why it is so critical for integrators to learn how these segments will change in the next few years; and what specific skills are going to be most helpful to integrators.