Crestron will showcase its latest technology solutions for the workplace and at home at Stand 3H300.
Throughout the four-day event at the FIRA in Barcelona, Crestron will showcase its latest solutions and partnerships, offering visitors the chance to experience hands-on demos of all Crestron’s key technology platforms for the workplace and home, and answers from experts.
Some highlights for the workplace include:
- The next generation of AirMedia Presentation Systems, a portfolio of wireless presentation and conferencing devices that are purpose-built to support more intuitive and efficient meetings in the modern workplace with one-touch presentation and meeting control from any collaboration device.
- Intelligent video and audio, including the recently acquired video solutions of 1 Beyond. The integration of the 1 Beyond technology strengthens the Crestron ecosystem and core competency in videoconferencing, AV, and control and automation for collaboration rooms of all sizes, styles, and purposes.
- The Crestron Flex ecosystem for the modern workplace. Video conferencing, content sharing, scheduling, management, and support integrated into one platform with one goal: help organizations collaborate at its best.
- The Technology Operations Management Platform Crestron XiO Cloud, which allows to manage, monitor and maintain all room systems easily, on one platform.
- Crestron DigitalMedia, including the DM NVX AV-over-IP system which recently acquired military grade security certification and now offers even faster refresh rates, a variable bit rate and custom hot-key shortcuts.
For the home, highlights include:
- Crestron Home, award-winning platform that offers the speed and simplicity dealers and installers need, while giving home-owners the user friendly they require. The Crestron Home platform gets an update every six weeks and now includes also secure remote access, Amazon Alexa voice control for the Crestron DM NAX product line, support for the DIN Rail Heating & Cooling Fan-Coil Thermostat, device support for International battery shades and much, much more.
- The Creston DM NAX distributed Audio-over-IP (AoIP) which provides all the connectivity and audio functionality integrators need to delight residential customers plus the range of residential speaker products developed in partnership with Origin Acoustics
- Crestron Home support for fully tunable third-party light fixtures for optimized lighting control across the home.
These past years have been challenging for all of us. The pandemic accelerated a change that was already ongoing. We are very excited that we finally get to show the technology we developed and acquired over the past years, says Annelies Kampert, Vice President and General Manager at Crestron Europe.