The SU20 is a cost-effective LED display controller in the new-generation control system COEX series.
This controller offers 1x HDMI input, 6x Ethernet outputs and 1x optical output. It can also work with the brand-new software VMP (Vision Management Platform) to provide a better operation and control experience.
Inputs and outputs
- HDMI input
1x HDMI 1.3 (with loop-through)
- 10-bit and 8-bit video inputs
- Ethernet outputs
6 Ethernet outputs, up to 2.3 million pixels supported
- Optical output
One10G SFP+ output
- Adaptive frame rate
Adaptive to various input frame rates, including decimal frame rates
- Full Grayscale Calibration
Each grayscale of the input source has its own unique calibration coefficients, which can achieve brightness and chroma uniformity in high brightness, medium grayscale, and low grayscale at the same time.
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
Work with NovaStar’s high-precision calibration system to calibrate the brightness and chroma of each pixel, effectively eliminating brightness differences and chroma differences, and enabling high brightness consistency and chroma consistency.
- Support low latency. The latency at the sending card is 0 frame (less than 1 ms) and the loading capacity is not reduced.
- Support additional video delay. Zero to two frames of delay can be added to the sending card.
- VMP software control
The device can be connected to the VMP software to have a brand-new interaction interface and smart device management.
- Cascading control via Ethernet
The Gigabit Ethernet control ports support TCP/IP protocol and star topology. No switch is needed to cascade control of multiple devices as a network switch is already built-in.