Nureva announces the HDL310 system, the newest addition to Nureva’s next-generation audio conferencing systems.
The HDL310 simplifies the task of getting great audio in spaces up to 30' x 30' (9.1 x 9.1 m) and offers 44 percent more coverage area than its flagship HDL300 system. This is made possible by the next generation of Nureva’s patented Microphone Mist technology, which was first implemented in the multiple award-winning HDL410 system introduced earlier this year.
Combining a single Nureva microphone and speaker bar with a new connect module, the HDL310 system delivers pro AV performance in a plug-and-play, IT-friendly solution that is easy to install, set up and manage at scale. Like the HDL410, the HDL310 system comes with Console Direct, providing a secure and continuous connection between the HDL310 and Nureva® Console that allows IT staff to manage their systems remotely without having to rely on an in-room computer running client software.
Like all Nureva systems, the HDL310 includes a two-year subscription to Nureva Pro, a value-added service to keep meeting rooms and classrooms functioning smoothly. It includes expanded support hours, advance hardware replacement and additional features in Nureva Console, such as device status monitoring with email alerts and enhanced room analytics with historical data.Third-party companies that want to integrate their products with Nureva audio systems can also access and leverage APIs from the Nureva Developer Toolkit. Specific to higher education classrooms and corporate training rooms, the HDL310 and HDL410 systems include a feature within Nureva’s Voice Amplification Mode that lets users mute their audience to focus microphone pickup on the presenter’s or instructor’s voice while reducing all other microphone pickup in the space.
Nureva is at the forefront of delivering innovative, IT-friendly audio systems that are easy to deploy and manage at scale without the cost and complexity of pro AV solutions. Like all Nureva audio systems, the HDL310 connects easily by USB and can be installed and operational in under an hour with no DSP required.
Not only does Microphone Mist technology fill a room with thousands of virtual microphones, it also handles continuous autocalibration, echo cancellation, noise reduction, position-based gain control and the challenges of multiple in-room participants speaking at once. This approach is ideally suited to the evolving needs of IT professionals as they reimagine their spaces to address the demand for better remote collaboration experiences.
Nureva audio systems integrate with leading UC&C applications, and the HDL310 is currently in the certification process for Microsoft® Teams. HDL300 and Dual HDL300 customers can also upgrade their systems to HDL310 and HDL410 systems with the purchase of the Connect Module 2 upgrade kit when the HDL310 system ships in May 2023.
Response to our HDL410 system has been outstanding, and we’re excited to expand our next-generation audio systems into mid-size spaces. The HDL310 system delivers the unique combination of IT-friendly simplicity and uncompromised performance that our customers are asking for, said Nancy Knowlton, Nureva’s CEO.
Additional product details
Connect module 2
Thoughtfully designed to sit on a credenza or table or behind a cabinet or display, the new connect module (only available with the HDL310 and 410 systems or as an upgrade to HDL300 and Dual HDL300 systems) unlocks next-level audio capabilities and features in Microphone Mist technology, including:
- Powerful audio processing.
- Advanced features such as the unified coverage map and audio location data stream.
- Clear LED indicators providing useful information to simplify installation and troubleshooting.
Console Direct provides secure 24/7 direct connection to Nureva Console, which gives IT staff continuous remote management, intelligent monitoring and access to analytics and insights without the need for an in-room computer running client software. The benefits include:
- Secure, cloud-based device dashboard to remotely change device settings, update firmware and solve time-critical issues remotely.
- Modern security powered by a secure IoT OS and system software with device-specific X.509 certificates and external services encrypted using 256-bit Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Reporting of unique data on audio room acoustics, usage and device ability.
- Adaptability for room configurations where there isn’t a dedicated room PC:
- Collaboration hubs, such as Barco ClickShare or Mersive® Hub.
- Collaboration appliances, such as the Logitech RoomMate.
- Video conferencing codecs.
- Flexibility for BYOD rooms where users connect their own laptops.
All Nureva audio systems include a two-year subscription to Nureva Pro. The subscription includes:
- Enhanced technical support with priority access to knowledgeable Nureva experts to quickly resolve issues.
- Advance hardware replacement ensures spaces are up and running quickly.
Additional Nureva Console features include:
- Email alerts so IT staff can identify and resolve issues before they disrupt room users.
- Comprehensive historical analytics and insights, such as three years of usage data and acoustic insights, along with an analytics API to help IT staff gain deeper understanding of their rooms.
Customers can purchase a one-, two- or three-year extension of Nureva Pro beyond the two years included.
A new device setup page for the HDL310 and HDL410 systems runs on a mobile device so that IT teams can get their audio systems up and running without needing to install software or create accounts.
- Users connect to their HDL310 and HDL410 systems using the QR code on their Connect Module 2.
- Easy-to-follow instructions ensure devices are up to date and calibrated for the best experience.
Camera companies can use Nureva’s API to stream precise sound location data for camera steering and switching. The level of location accuracy creates a better remote collaboration experience by:
- Framing of the person speaking more accurately.
- Delivering accurate audio location data so cameras can follow the conversation in a room.
Availability and pricing
The Nureva HDL310 will be available for delivery in May 2023 through a global network of value-added dealers and resellers. The MSRP in the United States is $4,399. Prices in other countries will vary.